Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

How To Keep Your Marriage Hot, Hot, Hot.

Having been married for 4.5 years I am an expert in marriage, obviously. I mean, how else would I know the peaceful effectiveness of screaming like a banshee in the middle of the night when your spouse is snoring or know about the joy I bring to John when I put my freezing cold hands on his back when he is slow to wake-up in the morning? Like I said, an expert. I've decided it is only right to share my knowledge, so that the internets can benefit.

Welcome to my first installment of profound marital advice!

One thing I have mastered is the act of wooing with my feminine wiles. It involves a delicate balance of beauty and grace. Additionally, John matches me in the ability to woo, with his stoic masculinity. We are just a pair of wooers. Just such wooey individuals (hah! used it as a verb, noun, and adjective. BAM.)

Instead of just bragging on us, I am going to share a text message exchange that was comprised mostly of pictures that illustrates our abilities because, as we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. This way, everyone can see firsthand the importance of wooing in a marriage

The context of this conversation was that my husband was going out of town camping with some friends.

::various, unimportant back and forth about what he was up to::

John:
 
Me: Have fun
 
John: Nice face
 
Me: I try
 
John: With that face no need to try :)
 
Me: Hah
 
John:
 
Me: I win
 
John:
 
Me: hm. better.
 
 
After that one John ended the conversation, obviously because he was overwhelmed with how attractive his wife is. Can't blame the poor guy. It's a lot to take in. 

 
 


No comments: