Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, Tough Mudder Style

As proof of what I was talking about last post regarding completing the Tough Mudder, please enjoy these pictures along with my (made-up) commentary of what we were thinking.
 
ARCTIC ENEMA:
 
As a note, those are ice cubes all over the surface, not little waves.

 
"Hm. This is not comfortable. I do not think I'm enjoying this."
 
 
"Ommmmmmmmm. Mind over matter. I am at the spa."

 
 
"Who knew my beard could hold so much water?"

 
 
"BLEEP BLEEP BLEEPITY BLEEP."

 
KISS OF MUD 
 
 
"Huh. I wonder which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

 
 
"I've always thought that the bigger question is, which came first the taco or the burrito?"

 
 
 "Burrito? I could go for a burrito."

 
 
"Pft. Forget burritos, look at my awesome form. Left right left right!"
 
WARRIOR CARRY:

 
Alexis: "I've go to remember to pick up laundry detergent at the store next time."
Joel: "Yeah, I think I want to go with a more piney scent this time."
 
ELECTRO SHOCK THERAPY:
 

"ALL TOGETHER NOW - YOWZA!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: